Best lines to apply in your life


In life we always do trade offs, in order to achieve something professionally, but when it comes to family, we do not consider in doing these trade offs, so all anger, ego, emotions will be shown to each other in the family. That is where all the problems arise. Some of the best quotes below will soothe you.
Quote 1
See mistake as mistake.
Not as "mine" or "yours"
"Mine" brings Guilt
and...
"Yours" brings Anger
Only realization brings improvement.

Quote 2
"Do not store dreams in your eyes, they may roll down with tears...
Store them in your heart, each heart beat will inspire you to fulfill them."

As said above, all starts with a joke:

I found a Leaflet in my newspaper this morning which read, 'ARE YOU AN ALCOHOLIC? CALL NOW. WE CAN HELP!!!'

My wife insisted I make a call

I Called up. It Was A Liquor Shop Offer : 'Buy 3 & Get 1 Free'...
My eyes were filled with tears of joy


Intelligent Husband

Wife was busy, packing her clothes.

Husband - Where are you going ?

Wife - I'm moving to my mother.

Husband also starts packing his clothes.

Wife - Now where are you going ?

Husband - I'm also moving to my mother.

Wife - And what about the kids ?

Husband - Well I guess ... If you are moving to your mother and I'm moving to my mother ... They should move to their mother.

Clothes unpacked.


Swamiji,  I doubt my husband has been cheating on me.... I have doubt on one woman.... what to do?

Take your husband to that woman's  doorstep...and see if his WI-FI connects automatically.
Sometimes, technology can be too dangerous.