Kill your depressions, start laughing


Come out of all your depressions and start reading or sharing some jokes, that will make you and others happy.
Some of the best ones can't resist in sharing these jokes!

A man slowly dialed his own number from his girlfriend's cell to see what name she has chosen for him like Sweet, Darling, Baby etc.He was shocked to see....

ATM  No .5 !!




Husband :Now second person helmet compulsory rule has been applied in Bangalore.
Wife :Next weekend we have to buy helmets for all my matching dresses. 


Husband sold his bike.😂😂😂


In an investment seminar a man saw a beautiful lady and falls in love instantly. He proposes her. But being a financial planning expert she asks about his background....
He said - "..well, I am an ordinary man today, but few months later, after my ailing father dies, I would inherit 300 crore property ...😊"

The lady was deeply impressed ...and they exchanged thier business cards...

...and within a month 
the lady walks into his house as his step mother...😜


Moral: Investment is subjected to market risks...


What is Checkmate ?

You tell your Wife,
"I saw a lady,
looked exactly like you"

Wife asks,
"WAS SHE BEAUTIFUL..??"

You cant say 'NO'
You cant say 'YES'


That is Checkmate.!


One man entered a bank with a gun and 2 lakh rupees. On entering itself he shot a bullet in the air and shouted. "If someone tries to move from their seats and try to convince  me for any Investment plan or SIP or Trading Account or RD or mutual fund...I'll start firing.. I came here just to deposit my money in my account." ....!! That's it!!


Best one is this :-)