When I Die!!!

These are the best lines I have read in recent times, really good one.

When I die!
I don't want flowers,
I don't want tears,
I don't want people come and say goodbye to me.
IF YOU LOVE ME THAT MUCH NOW,
Then send me flowers now,
Come see me now,
Don't wait until I am gone out of this world.
LOVE ME TODAY!

Now a days technology is overtaking humans, we are just following technology and forgetting about the physical meeting of people. Even if someone dies, we are busy in updating social accounts stating "RIP my friend".

During my school days, I remember that, there was a doctor patient relationship that my doctor use to touch my hands and talk saying "everything will be alright, no worries" even if I go when I am under temperature. But now a days all became online, that doctors are prescribing over email and apps.
We should rule the technology, it should not be the other way round.