Wife's letter to her husband before going for vacation


Letter for husband when Wife went to her mothers place:
  1. No need to call friends and relatives when I am not at home. Last time I got 4 large pizza bills beneath sofa.
  2. Don't forget mobile at soap holder in bathroom like last time... Any-ways Why would anyone need a mobile in a bathroom?
  3. Keep your goggles in box. Last time  it was found in refrigerator.
  4. Salary already paid to maid , no need to be extra generous.
  5. Don't disturb neighboring house ladies early in morning asking if they have got newspaper or not?? 
  6. Our newspaper vendor is different from theirs.. And our laundry person and milkman are also different. You know all these very well.
  7. Your underwear are on left side of wardrobe and on right side belong to our son...like last time don't say I was uncomfortable at office
  8. I have informed all your friends' wives in our whatsapp group about my vacation and extra watch would be given to all your friends not to have a get together or any bla bla at our home.
  9. And last but not least, 
  10. don't try to be over smart. I will be back any-time without intimating you