Best of money jokes...


In a job interview today when the manager handed me his laptop and said, "I want you to try and sell this to me." 
So I took and walked out of the building and then went home. 
Eventually he called my mobile and said, Bring it back here right now! I said, $100 and it is yours.
====================
Hey, driver! How much to take me to the station?
Five bucks, sir.
And how much for my suitcase?
No charge for the suitcase, sir.
Okay then take the case and I will walk.
====================
The difference between the short and long income tax forms is simple. 
If you use the short form, the government gets your money. If you use the long form, the tax adviser gets your money.
====================
Why are men like bank accounts? 
Without a lot of money, they does not generate much interest!
====================
Mother decided that 10-year-old Karla should get something 'practical' for her birthday. 
"Suppose we open a savings account for you?" mother suggested.  Karla was delighted. 
"It's your account, darling," mother said as they arrived at the bank, "so you fill out the application." 
Karla was doing fine until she came to the space for 'Name of your former bank.'  After a slight hesitation, she put down 'Piggy Bank'