Take it easy boss!


Lawyer: I have some good news and some bad news.
Accused: What’s the bad news?
Lawyer: The bad news is, your blood is all over the crime scene, and the DNA tests prove you did it.
Accused: What’s the good news?
Lawyer: Your cholesterol is 130.
=============================
Patient: Doctor help me please, every time I drink a cup of coffee I get this intense itching in my eye.
Doctor: I suggest you remove the spoon from the glass before drinking
=============================
A woman was telling her friend , "It was I who made my husband a millionaire.  
And what was he before you married him?" asked the friend.  The woman replied, "A multi-millionaire".
=============================
A man noticed that his credit card had been stolen but did not report it. 
The thief was spending less then his wife.
=============================
Patient: I saw the doctor to day about my loss of memory. 
Friend: What did he do? 
Patient: He made me pay  his consulting fee in advance.
=============================
Patient: Tell me how I can repay you for all your kindness.
Doctor: You can pay by cash, cheque or direct bank transfer