For fun, read on...


Two terrorists having discussion in a bar.
The waiter asks them what the discussion was about?
Terrorist: We are planning to kill 14 thousand people and a donkey.
Waiter: Why a donkey?
Then one terrorist says to the other: See I told you nobody will care about the 14 thousand people.
===========================
In a party...
Wife: Look at that guy drinking and dancing.
Husband: Who is he?
Wife: 10 years back he proposed me and I rejected him.
Husband: On my god, he is still celebrating...
===========================
A man asks a farmer near a field:
“Sorry sir, would you mind if I crossed your field instead of going around it? You see, I have to catch the 4:23 train.”
The farmer says: “Sure, go ahead. If my bull sees you, you will even catch the 4:11 train
===========================
Police officer: Can you identify yourself?
Driver pulls out his mirror and says: Yes it is me!
===========================
When my wife starts to sing...
I always go out and do some garden work so our neighbors can see there is no domestic violence going on.