Conversation Jokes!


Teacher: Peter, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
Peter: Its Me!
========================
When I was young I used to pray for a bike,
after that I realized that God does not listen to us this way.
so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness
========================
Wife: If I die what will you do?
Husband: I may also die.
Wife: Why?
Husband: Some time too much of happiness can also kill a man.
========================
Engineer 1: Hey due, my submarine is not sinking into the water! what could be wrong?
Engineer 2: I think you may have used float instead of double in the software.
========================
In a school, teacher asked her students to give examples of coincidence.
There was a long silence, then a boy said: My father and my mother were married the same day.
========================
Doctor: You will die within 2 hours. Do you want to see any one before you die.
Patient : Yes. An experienced doctor.